Just like many of you, we are also closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus disease). The health and safety of our customers, employees and communities are of the utmost importance.
While we are open for business as usual and are ready to serve your financial needs, we do have additional safety procedures now in place. We want to assure you that we are committed to doing everything possible to make each Citizens Bank & Trust office as clean and safe as possible. Therefore, we have raised our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety to a higher level.
What We Are Doing:
We have implemented several new policies and procedures.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both customer-facing and back-office areas. We are sanitizing high-traffic areas at an increased frequency.
- Customer touch points such as handrails, teller lines, door handles, ATMs and drive-thru canisters are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Surfaces such as desks, counters and pens are wiped regularly.
- We have temporarily suspended our cookie sharing and Friday birthday cake celebrations surrounding our 100-year anniversary celebration.
- All departments have implemented hand washing and sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during each employee’s shift.
- All employees are educated on correct hand sanitizing procedures.
- Employees are instructed to wash hands before and after eating as well as before returning to a work area.
- Customer service employees are instructed to wash hands frequently throughout the day and after each break.
- Proper procedures are posted in all back-office areas.
Again, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, associates and communities are critical.
Citizens Bank & Trust will operate business as usual with bank operations and hours but, rest assured we will monitor this quickly evolving situation. We will continue to do all that is necessary to be here and ready to assist our customers as needed.
With that in mind, we understand that some customers may be concerned with public interactions or unable to visit one of our offices in person. In those instances, we strongly encourage you to visit us at Citizens-Bank.com where you have 24/7 account access. By accessing your accounts online or by using the Citizens Bank & Trust mobile app, you have everything available to you at your convenience. You can make payments, view transactions, check balances, make deposits, transfer funds, and even apply for loans. It’s easy, safe and convenient.
If you’re not currently enrolled with online access you can Enroll Now, it only takes a few minutes.
Should you have further financial questions or need assistance please do not hesitate to contact your local office. For one hundred years and counting, we have appreciated your trust in us and are sincerely proud and grateful to be your bank.