A message from our President / CEO, Greg Littleton
The health, safety and security of our customers and employees is our top priority. Keeping that commitment top of mind, we will be transitioning our branch operations to drive-thru only beginning Monday, March 23rd. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but assure you will be able to conduct business as usual through our drive-thru lanes.
Moving forward we will meet with customers in our branches by appointment only. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your specific needs. Your financial needs continue to be our top priority and we are here for you.
What you can count on.
- Drive-thru lanes are open, fully staffed and ready to handle all of your banking needs.
- ATMs will continue to offer 24-hour access to funds.
- Mobile and online banking allows the opportunity to process payments, view transactions, check balances, make deposits, transfer funds and even apply for loans. It’s easy, safe and convenient.
- Our branches will continue to operate fully staffed and ready to assist you by appointment.
- Access to safe deposit boxes is available by appointment.
Our promise to you.
- We will continue to monitor and evaluate the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 and the impact to our community.
- Customer touch points such as ATMs and drive-thru canisters will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- We will do everything to ensure your safety, while we continue to provide the financial services you expect and deserve.
For more information, please contact your branch, personal banker, lender, trust or investment officer.
Also, here is a link to questions frequently asked by banking customers effected by Covid-19. https://www.fdic.gov/coronavirus/faq-customer.pdf
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this global health crisis.
We wish the very best for you and your family as we get through this trying time together. Please take every precaution to keep yourself safe and healthy.
Citizens Bank & Trust…Proud to be Your Bank!!