Firmly rooted in integrity, and dedicated to serving you and many generations of your family, the foundation of all our business relationships is trust: it’s who we are and what we do. In fact, it’s all we do.
We have no proprietary products to sell. We pride ourselves on having the independence to weigh every possible investment opportunity on merits alone. Our only agenda is the financial well-being of our clients and their families.
Our commitment to the client drives our company’s every policy and decision.
We believe in the American Dream, a dream fueled by individuals exercising their right to decide their future. As we focus on providing our clients with individualized guidance, we respect each person’s unique dreams, goals, income requirements and investment temperament.
We are committed to excellence. Our professionals are recognized as leaders in the trust and investment field. With a combined total of over 100 years of experience in banking, trust and investments services, we are uniquely qualified to deliver comprehensive and personalized estate, trust and investment management services.
We feel strongly that your life earnings should provide you with a sense of security. Our primary responsibility is to provide you with an objective assessment of your financial position and how it can be enhanced and preserved through proper estate planning. INTEGRITY. SECURITY. EXCELLENCE. This is what you can expect from Citizens Bank & Trust. We are all about Trust. We are all about you.
Are these your concerns?
- I’m worried about running out of money.
- I want to avoid paying taxes when I pass away.
- I’m worried about family harmony after I’m gone.
- I want to keep my assets and other personal information private.
- I need to know my family and beneficiaries will be treated well when I’m gone.
- How do I Protect & Preserve wealth for future generations?
As your trustee or co-trustee, we can:
- Ensure your assets are properly titled or “funded” into your trust.
- Invest trust assets prudently and wisely.
- Account for and distribute trust income and principal to trust beneficiaries.
- Follow the instructions of the trust document to the letter.
- Treat your trust beneficiaries in an unbiased manner.
- Coordinate efforts with your other professionals, such as attorneys and CPAs.
- File proper tax returns and ensure timely payment of taxes.
- Administer your estate or trust.
- Carefully review your income and assets in order to make proper tax elections and formulate tax-favored strategies.
- Provide professional expertise in a family-like manner.
Let us get to know your goals and concerns. We’re here to help you.
How We Are Different
What makes us unique:
- Trust administration, investment management, estate settlement and financial planning are all we do.
- We manage your account and settle your estate locally, regardless of account size.
- Local account management with consistent communication and personal attention.
- Our trust administrators have, on average 15 years of experience.
- We provide true objectivity because we do not offer proprietary products.
- Our low client-to-employee ratio makes for proactive customer service.
- Competitive fee schedule with no hidden costs.
- We do not have commissioned sales people.
Equally important is what we do not charge:
- No monthly service charges or maintenance fees.
- No fees for bill paying.
- No added charge for local portfolio management.
- No mark up on bond purchases.
- No soft dollars.
We provide the best value of any local financial services firm.
Our Mobile Banking Services provide 24/7 access to your Citizens Bank & Trust accounts through your tablet or smartphone. This gives you the ability to conveniently pay your bills, check your balances, make transfers, deposit checks and much more while on the go.