Tammy Ferrell, CAP®, CTFA
VP, Sr. Trust Advisor
Tammy M. Ferrell joined Citizens Bank & Trust in 2016 and currently serves as a Trust Advisor, working with clients throughout Polk County and beyond. Tammy’s primary focus centers on fiduciary administration, estate planning, and client relationship management, with advisory expertise in philanthropy and family governance. With over 35 years of experience, her role is to provide education, advice and assistance to individuals and families in the development and management of their wealth and legacy goals.
Most recently, Tammy served as Vice President and Trust Advisor with The Northern Trust Company for nearly 11 years. Prior to that time, she worked with Salem Trust Company and NCNB (NationsBank/Bank of America) as a Relationship Manager in the Institutional Trust Department, where she worked her way through the ranks from a pension payments clerk to Relationship Manager/Advisor.
Tammy grew up near Charleston, West Virginia, in the small town of Poca, where she enjoyed cheering for her Poca Dots and being involved with her church activities. She is a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®), and has an A.S. Degree in Business Administration from Hillsborough Community College. She and her husband enjoy living on a golf course, where they spend much of their free time playing the game with their friends. She also enjoys biking and spending time with her nieces and nephews.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
Memberships / Activities
- The Estate Planning Council of Polk County, Treasurer
- A Brighter Community, Advisory Board & Past Chair
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council, Past President
- The Nonprofit Leadership Center, Past Board Chair
- National Christian Foundation, Plan to Give Conference Committee
- Easter Seals Florida, Inc., Past Local Advisory Board and State Board
- Tampa Bay Small Business of the Year Awards, Past Committee Chair
- A.S. in Business Administration, Hillsborough Community College
- Florida Graduate Trust School
Our Mobile Banking Services provide 24/7 access to your Citizens Bank & Trust accounts through your tablet or smartphone. This gives you the ability to conveniently pay your bills, check your balances, make transfers, deposit checks and much more while on the go.