As part of our 100-year anniversary celebration, Citizens Bank & Trust was pleased to provide an opportunity for 29 qualified Polk County non-profit organizations to benefit from part of a $100,000 grant fund through our 100 Days of Giving Initiative.
“Polk County is our home, and we strongly believe that it is our responsibility to take an active role in the communities we serve, especially since we not only do business here, but live here as well. As we celebrate 100 years in Polk County, the 100 Days of Giving Initiative is a fitting way to demonstrate our enduring commitment to help make those communities better.”
President and CEO
Citizens Bank & Trust
Congratulations to our 29 grant recipients:
- All Veterans Center, Inc.
- Alliance for Independence
- Blessings and Hope Food Pantry
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Polk County
- Bridges for Heroes
- Children’s Home Society of Florida
- ElderPoint Services
- Faith in Action North Lakeland, Inc.
- FAM Church
- Florence Villa Community Development Corporation
- Frostproof Care Center
- Girls Inc. of Lakeland
- Green & Gold Foundation of Lake Wales, Inc.
- Heartland for Children
- Hurst Chapel AME Church
- Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
- Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine
- Meals on Wheels of Polk County
- The Mission of Winter Haven
- Parker Street Ministries
- Project Love of Eloise
- Restaurants Against Hunger, Inc.
- Theatre Winter Haven
- Volunteers in Service to the Elderly (VISTE)
- The WAY Center
- We Care of Central Florida
- Women’s Resource Center
- YMCA of West Central Florida