Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service
If you have ever experienced the expense or embarrassment of accidentally overdrawing your checking account, our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service may be just the thing to help minimize the possibility of future overdraft events. Rather than automatically returning, unpaid, non-sufficient funds (NSF) items, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable inadvertent overdrafts up to your assigned limit, as long as you maintain your account in good standing.
- It does not require additional documents to be signed, unless you choose to opt-in for payment consideration of ATM and one time Debit Card transactions; and
- It costs you nothing, unless you use the Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service
Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service could mean:
- We would consider payment of your occasional and inadvertent overdrafts, up to your assigned limit of $900. ($1,100 if you receive a direct deposit into your eligible consumer checking account.);
- Fewer charges from retailers for returned checks;
- Additional convenience and flexibility in managing your funds;
- Less aggravation and embarrassment;
- If you choose, Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service is available for ATM withdrawals and one-time Debit Card transactions, with your Opt-in authorization;
- Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service is available for Online Banking – Bill Pay and Anytime BankLine telephone transactions;
- We also offer additional overdraft protection options for which you may apply, that may save you more money on overdraft fees than using our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service. Simply contact us for more detailed information.
Note that our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charges, apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account. We will send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs. Your assigned Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service limit includes our normal NSF fees, which would be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may incur. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, so it is not guaranteed we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction, even if your account is in good standing and even though we may have previously paid overdrafts for you. Restrictions do apply. Should you have any questions regarding our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service, please contact your local office.
Our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service is just one more reason to bank with Citizens Bank & Trust. For complete information and eligibility requirements, please call or visit us at one of our conveniently located Citizens Bank & Trust offices.
Our Mobile Banking Services provide 24/7 access to your Citizens Bank & Trust accounts through your tablet or smartphone. This gives you the ability to conveniently pay your bills, check your balances, make transfers, deposit checks and much more while on the go.