Lori J. Wilson, CPA, CTFA, AEP
VP, Sr. Trust and Wealth Advisor
Lori J. Wilson joined Citizens Bank & Trust in 2008 and currently serves as a Senior Trust and Wealth Advisor in the Lakeland office. Lori’s primary focus centers on fiduciary administration, tax planning and managing client relationships.
Lori began her career as a CPA in Public Accounting, where she focused on trust, estate and personal taxation. In 1991, she joined Citizens and Southern Bank (now Bank of America) in their trust tax department and later transitioned to the role of Trust Advisor, where she could utilize her tax background and continue to focus on assisting families with financial and estate planning. Lori has worked with Bank of America, Citrus & Chemical Bank and SunTrust Bank.
Lori feels that building a client’s loyalty and trust are essential when designing and carrying out their future plans. She encourages families to create their own mission statement to aid in establishing their financial and estate plans, and gets great pleasure working closely with our clients and their families to ensure their needs and goals are met today, and for generations to come.
Lori was born in St. Petersburg, and graduated from Stetson University. She currently resides in Lakeland with her husband, Mark and their two children, and enjoys skiing and traveling with her family. Once an avid runner, she is proud of her 2011 completion of the Boston Marathon.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Polk County Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Member of the National Association of Estate Planners
- Polk Museum of Art, Past Board of Governors
- GiveWell Community Foundation, Past Advisory Council Member
- LRMC , Past Member of Estate Planning Advisory Board
- Polk State College Philanthropic Advisory Council, Past Member
- Member of the Florida Institute of CPAs
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Stetson University
- Florida Graduate Trust School
Our Mobile Banking Services provide 24/7 access to your Citizens Bank & Trust accounts through your tablet or smartphone. This gives you the ability to conveniently pay your bills, check your balances, make transfers, deposit checks and much more while on the go.