Hurricane Irma Relief Program
We know many of our customers are still dealing with the effects of Hurricane Irma. We want you to know that we are with you and committed to supporting you in any way we can.
To assist with the recovery effort, Citizens Bank & Trust (CB&T) will:
- Waive all foreign (Non – CB&T) ATM fees thru the end of November 2017;
- Waive all early withdrawal penalties on certificates of deposit1 thru the end of November 2017;
- Waive all late payment fees for September, October or November loan payments, provided your loan is in good standing.
If you are having difficulty making your CB&T October or November credit card or loan payments due to Hurricane Irma, please call the following numbers for information and assistance:
- CB&T Credit Card – Call the number on the back of your credit card, or contact your local branch.
- CB&T Loan Payment – contact our Loan Support staff at 863-967-4704 Ext. 245
In addition, we have created a Hurricane Relief Small Loan Program to assist those in need. Please contact your local office for more information and qualifying criteria.
We wish you the best in your recovery efforts and look forward to helping you, and helping to rebuild our Polk County communities.
1Federal Regulation D requires a penalty of 7 days simple interest on the amount withdrawn if within the first 6 days of deposit.