For eligible accounts, rather than automatically returning, unpaid, any non-sufficient fund items that you may have, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts as long as you maintain your account in good standing.
Overdraft Privilege :
- Requires no additional documents to sign, and
- It costs you nothing unless you use the Overdraft Privilege service
Overdraft Privilege can mean:
- Payment of overdrafts up to $900 will normally be considered on eligible personal checking accounts. For accounts with direct deposit, a higher limit of $1,100 is available.
- Fewer charges from retailers for returned checks
- Additional convenience and flexibility in managing your funds
- Less aggravation and embarrassment
- Overdraft Privilege is available for ATM withdrawals and VISA Debit Card purchases
- Overdraft Privilege is available for Internet Banking Bill Pay and Anytime BankLine telephone transactions
Our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charges will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account. We will send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs.
Of course, we can’t promise to pay every overdraft and we are never obligated to pay your overdrafts, even if your account is in good standing and even though we may have previously paid overdrafts for you. Restrictions do apply.
Overdraft Privilege is another great reason to bank with Citizens Bank and Trust. For complete information and eligibility requirements, please call or visit your local branch office.